- Live Events
- All Events
- Seen on 9 On Your Side 4:38 AM EST Did you see a story mentioned during a 9 On Your Side newscast? Find it here.
- Video Chat: Steve Raleigh answers your storm questions Dec 5, 2013 9 On Your Side First Warning Weather Chief Meteorologist Steve Raleigh is taking any questions you might have about the looming winter weather on Friday and into the weekend. Ask a question below, and he'll answer it on the live video player at the top of this chat.
- Cincinnati City Council votes to postpone streetcar project in 5-4 vote Dec 4, 2013 Cincinnati's new city council voted Wednesday to postpone work on the streetcar project in a 5-4 vote.
New Cincinnati City Council meets Dec 2, 2013 Cincinnati's new city council met for the first time Monday to discuss the possible postponement of the streetcar project.
FOLLOW LIVE: Bengals vs. Chargers Dec 1, 2013 Follow live as the 7-4 Cincinnati Bengals take on the 5-6 San Diego Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium.
Cincinnati council swearing-in, streetcar rally Dec 1, 2013 WCPO reporters were live from swearing in ceremonies for Mayor-elect John Cranley and Cincinnati city council, and a planned save-the-streetcar rally.
WCPO's Black Friday Live Blog Nov 29, 2013 Stay with WCPO.com on this page to get the latest on where the best deals are, where the most traffic is, what's happening at local malls and much more.
Cost to cancel streetcar detailed Nov 21, 2013 Project leaders are discussing what it would take to stop the streetcar
NKY Chamber of Commerce Economic Outlook Conference Nov 20, 2013 Join WCPO's Jessica Noll as she tweets live from the Cincinnati USA Partnership for Economic Development and the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce's Regional Economic Outlook conference.
Bengals take on Browns in Battle of Ohio: Queen City version Nov 17, 2013 The Browns (4-5) will visit the first-place Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) at Paul Brown Stadium.
Severe storms cause damage in the Tri-State Nov 21, 2013 Follow live updates from 9 On Your Side on the damage reports from around the Tri-State.
Follow live: Bengals vs. Ravens Nov 10, 2013 Follow live as the Cincinnati Bengals take on the Baltimore Ravens on the road.
- Election Day 2013 Nov 6, 2013 Ohio residents went to the polls on Tuesday, Nov. 5 to vote on issues and races ranging from decisions on the city pension to choosing the next Cincinnati mayor.
Follow live: Bengals versus Dolphins in Miami Nov 1, 2013 Follow live as the Bengals look to improve their winning streak against the slumping Dolphins. The Orange and Black are led by Andy Dalton, the reigning AFC Offensive Player of the Week, who's in the midst of the best three-game stretch by a quarterback in club history.
Follow live: Bengals vs. Jets Oct 27, 2013 Follow live as the Cincinnati Bengals take on the New York Jets at Paul Brown Stadium
- Apple Event Updates Oct 22, 2013 Apple Event Live Updates
Follow live: Bengals vs. Lions Oct 20, 2013 Follow the action as the 4-2 Cincinnati Bengals take on 4-2 the Detroit Lions on the road.
- Chat with new Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell Oct 16, 2013 Cincinnati Chief Jeffrey Blackwell will be answering your questions from noon to 1 p.m.
- Follow live: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills Oct 13, 2013 3-2 Bengals vs. 2-3 Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Follow live: Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Oct 6, 2013 Follow the discussion as the Cincinnati Bengals hope to break New Englands undefeated streak.
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Wild Card Game Oct 2, 2013 The Reds take on the Pirates in a win-or-go-home game for a chance to advance to the NLDS.
Affordable Care Act Questions Answered Oct 1, 2013 We are taking your questions about the Affordable Care Act, with the help of Crossroad Health Center and Legal Aid of Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns Sep 29, 2013 Watch the first game in this NFL season's two-parter Battle of Ohio. Game one takes the Bengals to Cleveland to face the Dawg Pound.
- MPMF Sep 26, 2013 Midpoint
- Testtest Sep 26, 2013 testui
- Test event Sep 26, 2013 Test
- MidPoint Music Festival Tweets Sep 27, 2013 The latest from downtown and OTR's music festival.
- LIVE: Follow Cincinnati mayoral candidate forum Sep 26, 2013 Cincinnati mayoral candidates Roxanne Qualls and John Cranley will meet during a community forum at Christ Church Cathedral in Downtown at noon. Follow WCPO Political Reporter Kevin Osborne who is covering the forum.
- LIVE Emmy Awards Blog: The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Sep 22, 2013 Follow along live for all the happenings at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Midpoint Music Festival Tweets Sep 29, 2013 Midpoint Music Festival Tweets
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Sep 22, 2013 The Green Bay Packers come to Paul Brown Stadium to take on the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals are coming off a Monday night win against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- RECAP: Michael Moore takes stand during homicide trial Sep 20, 2013 Michael Moore, the man charged with the shooting death of his parents in 2009, took the stand Friday morning in court.
- Chat with mayoral candidate John Cranley Sep 19, 2013 Cincinnati mayoral candidate John Cranley answers your questions.
- Roxanne Qualls answers your questions Sep 18, 2013 WCPO accepted questions for mayoral candidate Roxanne Qualls during an hour-long online chat.
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Sep 17, 2013 The Bengals take on the Steelers at Cincinnati's home-opener at Paul Brown Stadium on Monday Night Football.
- 2013 Bengals season opener vs. Chicago Bears Sep 13, 2013 The Cincinnati Bengals are kicking off the 2013 season against the Monsters of the Midway, the Chicago Bears.
- LIVE: Follow parking lease court hearing Sep 26, 2013 Opponents of the city of Cincinnati’s controversial parking lease are asking a judge to block its implementation unless City Council votes on the deal again.
- Fantasy Football chat Aug 28, 2013 Join Drew Ellis (@ellisdrew) of The Oakland Press, Don Gardner (@skeeoos) of The Macomb Daily and Dan Nowak (@NHRDanNowak) of the New Haven Register on August 28 at 12 p.m. (ET) for the second edition of their weekly Fantasy Football live chat which will feature varying guests and fantasy football experts throughout the 2013-14 season. Drew, Dan and Don will talk final draft strategy, waiver wire pickups and take your questions on anything fantasy football related.
- Debate: Should single-sex schooling be eliminated? Aug 28, 2013 The educational gap between America’s boys and girls continues to widen: in 2011, eighth-grade girls outperformed eighth-grade boys by 9 points in reading and by 20 points in writing (where 10 points equals one year of schooling). What can we do to boost boys’ educational performance in America?In this American Enterprise Debate, AEI resident scholar Christina Hoff Sommers will argue that single-sex schooling allows instructors to experiment with teaching methods and to successfully tailor curricula to their students’ needs. Lise Eliot of the Chicago Medical School of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science will respond that single-sex education is neither beneficial nor necessary, stressing that it fails to prepare both boys and girls for their futures. Author and CNN host S.E. Cupp will moderate.
- Port Authority discusses parking lease Aug 23, 2013 After a summer of negotiations, the Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority on Friday will unveil a series of recommended changes to a controversial parking lease.
- Janet Napolitano, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary, speaks at FOP Convention Aug 12, 2013 U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is the keynote speaker at the Fraternal Order of Police Convention in Cincinnati. Follow her speech LIVE here.
- Police discuss officer-involved shooting Jul 25, 2013 Officials are holding a press conference about the officer-involved shooting in Clifton.
- Bunbury 2013 Jul 14, 2013 Get the latest on this year's Bunbury Music Festival
- Cincinnati Streetcar Funding Vote Passed Jun 24, 2013 Cincinnati City Council passed a funding plan for the contentious streetcar project its Monday budget meeting. Follow a LIVE recap from WCPO Digital Reporter Kevin Osborne below.
Thunderstorm damage in the Tri-State Jun 13, 2013 Reports of damage around the area as thunderstorms roll through the Tri-State.
- Test Jun 12, 2013 Test
- Vote on Cincinnati budget expected May 30, 2013 WCPO Digital reporter Kevin Osborne is at City Council, where a vote on the much disputed budget is expected.
- Scripps Spelling Bee May 29, 2013
- 2nd Cincinnati Budget Hearing May 20, 2013 Three competing plans to fill the city of Cincinnati’s $35 million budget gap will be the topic of discussion at a public hearing Monday evening.
- Budget hearing at City Council May 16, 2013 Cincinnati City Council debates what to put in the 2014-15 budget
- The latest on the Cleveland Miracle May 7, 2013 Three women have been found alive after being missing for nearly a decade in Cleveland.
- Public hearing on streetcar status Apr 29, 2013 WCPO Digital reporter Kevin Osborne is LIVE at a public hearing on the status of Cincinnati's streetcar project.
- La Salle High School shooting Apr 29, 2013 A Cincinnati high school was on lock down Monday morning following an attempted suicide at the school's campus.
- 2013 NFL Draft Apr 28, 2013 Follow along LIVE for every pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. Get expert analysis on selections and transactions in real time, along with viewer reactions to the latest additions to their favorite teams.
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect caught Jun 11, 2013 The latest information on the apprehension of the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect.
- Community remembers Katelyn Markham Apr 11, 2013 The remains of missing woman Katelyn Markham were found Sunday after a 20-month search.
- City Council meeting on parking proposal Apr 4, 2013
- Mayor discusses parking plan Apr 2, 2013 Follow WCPO Digital reporter Kevin Osborne as he reports live from the mayor's press conference on Cincinnati's parking plan.
- Reds vs. Angels Opening Day Game Blog Apr 1, 2013 The Cincinnati Reds open up the 2013 season against the stacked Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Follow all the happenings of the game LIVE here.
- Cincinnati Reds Opening Day: The Batter Up Blog Apr 2, 2013 Follow along with us as we share social media conversation about the Cincinnati Reds on Opening Day 2013.
- Papal Watch: Coverage of the Conclave Mar 15, 2013 Follow this feed for news and views of the papal conclave in Rome
- Council to vote on parking proposal Mar 6, 2013 Cincinnati City Council is meeting to vote on the proposal to privatize parking. WCPO Digital reporter Kevin Osborne is tweeting live from the meeting.
- Cincinnati traffic: Monday's delays Mar 12, 2013 A look at traffic delays and construction around the Tri-State.
- Don't Waste Your Money: Tax Tips Edition Mar 13, 2013 Our expert takes your questions about 2012 taxes
- City Council finance committee on parking Mar 4, 2013 Cincinnati City Council is meeting to discuss the city's plan to privatize parking.
- 9 On Your Side Oscars Chat Feb 25, 2013 We are rolling out the red carpet for the best Academy Awards conversation in the Tri-State!
- Chat with Brendan Keefe Feb 19, 2013 Chat LIVE with Brendan Keefe after tuning in to his I-Team report on the safety of bridges in the Tri-State.
- Reds Spring Training coverage Mar 29, 2013 9 On Your Side is in Goodyear, Ariz. and will cover the Reds as they prepare for the 2013 season at Spring Training.
- State of the Union chat Feb 12, 2013 9 On Your Side is hosting an open forum on President Obama's 2013 State of the Union address.
- Super Bowl XLVII Feb 4, 2013 Follow along with WCPO Sports as we chronicle Super Bowl XLVII when the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers.
- 2013 Presidential Inauguration Jan 21, 2013 Follow updates live here on President Barack Obama's second public swearing in
- The Bachelor season 17 blog Mar 11, 2013 Follow along with us as we watch All-American bachelor, Sean Lowe, search for love.
- Chat about the flu with medical professionals Jan 11, 2013
- Seen on 9 On Your Side 4:38 AM EST Did you see a story mentioned during a 9 On Your Side newscast? Find it here.
- Chat about the flu with medical professionals Jan 10, 2013 This year's flu outbreak has reached severe levels around the Tri-State. Ask medical professionals any questions you have about the outbreak here.
- The Bachelor season premiere blog Jun 12, 2013 The Bachelor returned January 7 for another season starring Sean Lowe
- AFC Wild Card game blog: Bengals at Texans Jan 5, 2013 The Bengals are facing the Houston Texans in the wild-card round of the playoffs for the second year in a row.
- Tri-State weather coverage Dec 21, 2012 A live update of severe weather as it hits the Tri-State.
- A Day of Helping and Healing Dec 20, 2012 9 On Your Side and WCPO.com plans a day of programming, stories and information Dec. 19 in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook rampage. Please share your questions with our guest, counsellor Darlene Kelley.
- Connecticut School Shooting Coverage Dec 15, 2012
- Connecticut School Shooting Coverage Dec 14, 2012
- Butch Jones decision Dec 7, 2012 UC football head coach Butch Jones is headed to Tennessee. Here's the latest news and what social media is saying about the move.
- Legal Aid Society's child Medicaid eligibility chat Dec 4, 2012 Chat with representatives from the Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio about if children are eligible for Medicaid.
- Black Friday blog Nov 23, 2012 We're following all the shopping action, from the deals to the deadlines.
- Chat with DWYM's John Matarese Nov 21, 2012 John answers all your Black Friday and holiday shopping questions.
- Election Night roundtable with Pat Crowley Nov 7, 2012 Watch our live streaming coverage of Democracy 2012 and join the conversation here!
- RECAP: Democracy 2012 Blog Nov 8, 2012 As it unfolded from WCPO.com
- This is a WCPO Test Event Feb 5, 2013 This is a WCPO Description